• Format: paperback, 368 pages
    • Release date: April 23, 2013
    • Characters: Heathcliff, Catherine Earnshaw
    • ISBN: 9781455573028 (1455573027)
    • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
    • Genres: erotica, romance, fiction, adult, retellings, bdsm
    • Author: I.J. Miller, Emily Brontë

About The Book

Romantics everywhere have been enthralled by Emily Bronte’s classic novel of the tragic love between beautiful, spirited Catherine Earnshaw and dark, brooding Heathcliff. The restrained desire between these two star-crossed lovers has always smoldered on the page. And now it ignites into an uncontrollable blaze.

In WUTHERING NIGHTS, writer I.J. Miller reimagines this timeless story to reveal the passion between Catherine and Heathcliff — in all its forbidden glory.

Set against the stark, raw beauty of the English moors, Heathcliff, an abandoned orphan, recognizes his soulmate in wild, impulsive Catherine, the only woman who can tame his self-destructive nature. And Catherine cannot deny the all-consuming desire she feels for him, despite his low birth. Together they engage in a fiery affair — one that will possess them, enslave them, and change their destinies forever…

Hardback ebook Wuthering Nights I.J. Miller download on PocketBook on Powells. Paperback book Wuthering Nights read online. MP3 Wuthering Nights by I.J. Miller for PC on IndieBound.

MOBI book Wuthering Nights buy. FictionBook ebook Wuthering Nights iPad. EPUB Wuthering Nights by I.J. Miller download on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Wuthering Nights – read online
Your information: