Parkinson’s Disease and the Family – MOBI download

Home Forums SBUK General Discussion Parkinson’s Disease and the Family – MOBI download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Sayler

Parkinson’s Disease and the Family
    A New Guide

by Nutan Sharma

🔥 Parkinson’s Disease and the Family • READ MORE 🔥

• Author: Nutan Sharma
    • Format: paperback, 232 pages
    • ISBN: 9780674017511 (067401751X)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Harvard University Press
    • Release date: May 23, 2005

About The Book

Parkinson’s disease is a movement disorder characterized by tremor, stiffness, and slow gait. It affects 500,000 people in the United States, with approximately 50,000 new cases diagnosed annually. But its impact is much wider. Family members with little understanding of the disease often find themselves struggling to help their loved one navigate the complexities of the health care system. Patients wonder, Which treatments are best for me? Will I be able to live on my own? Should I join a drug trial? In this straightforward, compassionate guide, Nutan Sharma and Elaine Richman address these concerns and more. They provide a thorough review of the etiology, diagnosis, and current treatment of Parkinson’s, with special consideration given to the effect on family dynamics and routines — including the often neglected topics of long-term care and sexual function. The authors also review the pros and cons of various alternative therapies, including nutritional supplements, massage therapy, and traditional Chinese medicine.

Too often, with Parkinson’s disease, a loved one serves as medical interpreter, patient advocate, and caregiver. In Parkinson’s Disease and the Family, Nutan Sharma and Elaine Richman draw on the latest research and clinical practice techniques to offer valuable suggestions for managing patient care and, perhaps more important, for healing the family unit.

Hardback book Parkinson’s Disease and the Family download. Online Parkinson’s Disease and the Family by Nutan Sharma buy iOS on Bookshop. PDF ebook Parkinson’s Disease and the Family Nutan Sharma read online on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Parkinson’s Disease and the Family on Kindle.

TXT book Parkinson’s Disease and the Family Nutan Sharma read on Book Depository. MP3 ebook Parkinson’s Disease and the Family download for iPad. Hardcover book Parkinson’s Disease and the Family on Booktopia. FB2 Parkinson’s Disease and the Family by Nutan Sharma buy cheap for Mac.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Parkinson’s Disease and the Family – MOBI download
Your information: