(MOBI) Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I by James A. Henretta

Home Forums SBUK General Discussion (MOBI) Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I by James A. Henretta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Campbell

Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I
    To 1877

by James A. Henretta, Mel Yazawa, Melvin Yazawa

📕 Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I – Click Here 📕

• Format: paperback, 432 pages
    • ISBN: 9780312454425 (0312454422)
    • Author: James A. Henretta, Mel Yazawa, Melvin Yazawa
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin’s
    • Release date: April 25, 2007

About The Book

This primary source reader is designed to accompany America’s History, Sixth Edition, and offers a chorus of voices from the past to enrich the study of U.S. history.  Both celebrated figures and ordinary people, from Frederick Douglass to mill workers, demonstrate the diversity of America’s history while putting a human face on historical experience. A wealth of speeches, petitions, advertisements, and posters paint a vivid picture of the social and political  life of the time, providing depth and breadth to the textbook discussion. Brief introductions set each document in context, while questions for analysis help link the individual source to larger historical themes.

FB2 ebook Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I by James A. Henretta read iPad. EPUB book Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I download on IndieBound. MOBI Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I James A. Henretta buy cheap. Hardcover book Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I on iOS on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) Documents to Accompany America’s History, Volume I by James A. Henretta
Your information: