Ask the Passengers
by A.S. King
🔍 Ask the Passengers — READ MORE 🔍
- Places: Pennsylvania
- Awards: Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Young Adult Literature (2012), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2014), Milwaukee County Teen Book Award Nominee (2014), Amelia Elizabeth Walden Award Nominee (2013), Lincoln Award Nominee (2015)
- Release date: October 23, 2012
- Author: A.S. King
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
- Characters: Astrid Jones
- Publisher: Little, Brown BFYR
- ISBN: 9780316194686 (0316194689)
- Genres: lgbt, contemporary, fiction, romance, queer, teen
- Language: english
About The Book
Astrid Jones desperately wants to confide in someone, but her mother’s pushiness and her father’s lack of interest tell her they’re the last people she can trust. Instead, Astrid spends hours lying on the backyard picnic table watching airplanes fly overhead. She doesn’t know the passengers inside, but they’re the only people who won’t judge her when she asks them her most personal questions — like what it means that she’s falling in love with a girl.
As her secret relationship becomes more intense and her friends demand answers, Astrid has nowhere left to turn. She can’t share the truth with anyone except the people at thirty thousand feet, and they don’t even know she’s there. But little does Astrid know just how much even the tiniest connection will affect these strangers’ lives — and her own — for the better.
In this truly original portrayal of a girl struggling to break free of society’s definitions, Printz Honor author A.S. King asks readers to question everything — and offers hope to those who will never stop seeking real love.
EPUB Ask the Passengers download. FictionBook book Ask the Passengers A.S. King on PocketBook on Walmart. TXT ebook Ask the Passengers by A.S. King read on Powells.